Mr. Jon Behr trusted us with the Drupal design and Theme conversion tasks for the website http://www.accountsportal.com. Desings were developed with close cooperation, discussing each step, and we took into consideration all Drupal features (core, e.g. breadcrumbs etc) - and of course output by additional modules (e.g. Views and other).
Once the final designs were approved we proceeded with the development of a cross-browser, xHTML/CSS valid, Fusion-based theme. Lots of skinr custom settings were implemented to achieve maximum flexibility of this theme: Administrators can simple select a pre-defined style for an element and all data within will be themed accordingly.
This is a project we developed from scratch, working closely with the client. It included the logo and web design, that was later converted into a Drupal theme. During the development a lot of custom modules were developed, most important of which are the following:
The owner of MetalEra records was holding an inventory of all music cds/dvd/lps etc that were available in the shop in an excel list. Our task was to develop a custom module, that would automatically retrieve each record and convert it to a drupal node. Then, there came the magic:By implementing a number of free music APIs (like e.g. last.fm), these drupal nodes would be automatically updated with pictures and information not only for the Album, but for the artist as well. The retrieved info would be stored in the database to save bandwidth on future calls. So in the end, not only is there a list available online, but also a small "live" music wiki that would be updated in case information change.
A second custom module is working closely with a desktop application the client was running to keep track of the sales and clients. Everytime a client purchases a product in the shop, he/she earns userpoints that are updated in their Drupal profile and tranlated into discount for future purposes. Users have the option to pay cash or use the points any time. Future plans include the implementation of userpoints with ubercart.
it is worth noting that this project was developed under a very stressful deadline, during which we came through without loosing in quality of the deliverable.
Dumbarton United Methodist Church Site
Our role in this project was to provide a web design and logo for Dumbarton United Methodist Church. After a number a meetings the final design was approved by the client. Once the design was approved, we delivered a Drupal theme out of the PSD files. We used Zen theme as a basis.
So Leb' Ich
This project involved the conversion of the old Solebich website built with TYPO3 to Drupal. Solebich is the biggest interior design community in Germany. The community had more than 20k users and 100k nodes.
We first developed a Drupal system mimitaing each and every aspect and functionalities of the old website. Then we transfered the data from TYPO3 to Drupal, working closely with XLContent. Numerous community features were implemented including user friend and messaging system and other. Users can create profiles, blog posts and Image galleries, and they can access their personalised accounts in their profile pages. Different templates are provided depending on if the users see their own - or other users pages.
A custom theme was provided from PSD files were user profile pages and node templates were heavily customised to meet the special requirements. Custom modules were developed for special file caching mechanisms and other & custom code was inserted in various places to provide the relevant output.
This is an ongoing project and many updates are about to take place.